MBR is one of the leading Structured Cabling system integrators in Qatar, a specialized integrator to different vertical segments in hospitality, real estate, housing compounds, High Rise Housing apartments, and education.
Supporting mission-critical systems and being able to quickly and cost-efficiently adapt to emerging technologies are critical functions of a well-built IT network infrastructure and the backbone of this infrastructure is a robust and adaptable structured cabling system.
Our team provides clients with a strong choice of solutions and technology expertise. Our key designers and installation technicians are certified by respective manufacturers and possess years of experience for copper and fiber-optic cable products.
MBR Integration uses that expertise to provide design, installation, testing, and documentation services for all your end-to-end physical network infrastructure requirements. We have years of experience with installing and working with fiber optic cables, our professional services teams carry fiber-optic-installation certifications and are certified Fluke Networks Fiber Cabling Test Technicians.
We ensure that the structured cabling design, components, and workmanship comply with the standards and practices as BICSI standards. These standards and practices are elaborated in the Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual, the EIA/TIA Telecommunications Building Wiring Standard.
- Voice & Data cabling Cat 5, 5e, 6, 6a & 7
- Fiber optic cable
- Blow Fiber with micro ducting
- Patch panels
- Complete equipment Racks & cabinets including ladder racks, wire managers & server shelves
- RJ45 data jack installation, surface mount & flush wall plates
- Data Center solutions.
- Testing, tracing, labeling and Commissioning of cables
Design Consulting Services
- Recommend Design (objectives, parameters, and guidelines)
- Make Recommendations (to ensure design compliance)
- Review Designs (to ensure compliance with requirements)
- Floor Plan Diagrams
- Equipment Location Diagrams
- Cable-Tray Location Diagrams
- Planning Report (including modeling of growth expectations, establishing general cost estimates and preliminary schedules, and technically evaluating physical needs)
- preliminary schedules and technically evaluating physical needs)